Full Rugby4Heroes Beer and Gin Festival here!
It’s Beer and Gin Festival weekend at Old Leamingtonians RFC – Yay! Come down and support your community rugby club and our benefit charities 353 and Team Rubicon UK!
If you’re coming – please give this a share!
Here’s an overview of timings for the event – advanced tickets remain on sale via the link in this post . It’s only £5 for the whole weekend in advance and £10 on the door.
Friday 10 May
– Festival campsite and Glamping opens from 1pm
– Festival real ale bar opens from 6pm
– Festival gin bar opens from 6pm
– Street Food market opens from 6pm
– Meet the Distiller – Warwickshire Gin Company 7pm : complimentary tasting
– Jester Styles Magician from 730pm
– Face painting from 730pm
– Live Music with PlayBack from 830pm
– Bar and Street Food market closes 12 midnight
Saturday 11 May
– Brekkie for campers served from 9am
– Festival bar opens from 12 midday
– Charity stalls, Military vehicle display, Childrens Soft Play area and Face Painter open from 12 midday
– Street Food market opens from 12 midday
– Wine and cheese tasting with Seven Springs Vineyard from 12 midday
– Meet the Distiller : Shakespeare Distillery & Gin Company 2pm
– Royal British Legion Remembrance Service 2.15pm
– Old Leamingtonians Presidents XV vs Rugby4Heroes Invitational XV kick off 2.30pm
– Presentation of trophies 4.00pm
– Meet the Distiller : Salcombe Distillery 4.00pm
– Live Music from the Bandidos 4.15pm
– The Magic Marine – mix and mingle magic from 4.30pm
– Live Music from Taylor-Louise 6.00pm
– Live DJ set with Kirsty Leahy 9.00pm
– Festival bar and Street Food market closes 12 midnight
Massive thanks to all our volunteers and business partners this weekend – and our sponsors Rugbyshield, Church Farm Brewery, USI, Greene King, Nissan Westway, Chapter Agency and Fortress!
Club address is Old Leamingtonians rfc , The Crofts, Bericote Road, Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 6QP.
Get your advanced tickets here 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻Children under 11 are free !