Help for Heroes
‘’When you see a 22-year-old who gets his leg blown off, everybody is thinking about him today, but when he’s 40, when he’s 60, or when he’s 80 – are we still going to be there for him? We have to be.”
Bryn Parry – Help for Heroes co-founder
The Help for Heroes charity was launched in October 2007 and raised £121.9 million in just over 4 years. It has committed £117 million in capital and quick reaction projects.
Help for Heroes has 5 Key Messages . . .
- It’s about ‘the blokes’: those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
- H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
- We do not seek to criticise or be political. We just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
- ‘Money in, money out’. We spend all that we get. and all our admin costs are covered by selling
- H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
- It’s about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
For more information go to www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Next EventRugby4Heroes Rugby & Music Festival
Spread the word