2018 Festival Attractions
Old Leamingtonians RFC Rugby4Heroes Festival 2018 is jam packed with fun and attractions for everyone.
In between the fun and the main focus of the event, the Elite Rugby 7s, Social 10s and mini rugby – we have a tented village at the heart of the festival adjacent to the main pitch and club house, which you can browse at your own leisure over the entire weekend.
You will find the following in and around the tented village:
- Charity Stalls – Help for Heroes, ABF Soldiers Charity and 353
- Food and Drink stations including the rugby club’s finest ever brekkie and a great range of street food and drinks to sample
- Old Leamingtonians Real Ale bar with no less than 25 different local ales plus cider and lagers to try – in partnership with Church Farm Brewery
- Gin and fizz bar in partnership with the AT Drinks Company
- Worcester Warriors RFC fan zone
- Soft play and bouncy castle area, Have a Go Archery and a host of other activities for children
- Akuma Rugby Sportswear – where you can purchase Rugby4Heroes merchandise
- Oddballs pants, flip flops and hats
- Visiting aircraft from the Royal Air Force – this year we are pleased to welcome flyovers from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and fly ins by a range of helicopters on Saturday and Sunday – watch this space for additional air displays!
- Heritage military vehicle park and displays
- PARACHUTE DROP BY THE ARMY RED DEVILS DISPLAY TEAM!! Saturday 12 May at 7pm.
We also have charity ticket raffles going on throughout the weekend. Be sure to dig deep and enter, we have some great prizes from many local supporters.
And more on our street food offerings…
It is our firm intention that no-one, but no-one, leaves our Rugby and Music Festival feeling hungry!
So come and eat, drink and be merry!
Here’s the line up for 2018!
Our live music line up is cracking!
And here’s our drinks line up too!