Old Leamingtonians RFC Rugby4Heroes Festival 2017 is jam packed with fun and attractions for everyone.
In between the fun and the main focus of the event, the Elite Rugby 7s, Social 10s and mini rugby – we have a tented village at the heart of the festival adjacent to the main pitch and club house, which you can browse at your own leisure over the entire weekend.
You will find the following in and around the tented village:
- Charity Stalls – Help for Heroes, ABF Soldiers Charity, Pilgrim Bandits, RAF Charitable Trust and 353
- Food and Drink stations including the rugby club’s finest catering and a great range of street food and drinks to sample
- Old Leamingtonians Real Ale bar with no less than 14 different ales plus cider and lagers to try!
- Street food market
- Worcester Warriors RFC fan zone
- Soft play and bouncy castle area, Have a Go Archery and a host of other activities for children
- Akuma Rugby Sportswear – where you can purchase Rugby4Heroes merchandise
- Oddballs pants, flip flops and hats
- Visiting aircraft from the Royal Air Force – this year we are pleased to welcome flyovers from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – watch this space for additional air displays!
We also have charity ticket raffles going on throughout the weekend. Be sure to dig deep and enter, we have some great prizes from many local supporters.
And more on our street food offerings…
It is our firm intention that no-one, but no-one, leaves our Rugby and Music Festival feeling hungry!
So come and eat, drink and be merry!
Here’s the line up for 2017!
And heres’ our live music line up too!